A couple things before I go off tumblr to be productive or something:
- Church was at 7:30 this morning, Thank God I didn’t need a shower or I would have felt terrible. Also, super grateful that I got a ride!
- I am now the Alternate Youth Delegate to Synod (or is it Alternate Delegate to Youth Synod?) Well, my sister and I are delegates and I’m pretty excited.
- I’m going to be attending Wednesday discussion groups during Lent which I am very very anxious about.
- I was asked today if I wanted to be a counselor at the Youth Retreat this year but I doubt I will because my sisters are bullies.
- We’re learning about discipline in church during Lent. They’re calling it “The Monastic in Me”. I’m pretty excited about that too.
That is all for now I think. Hope everyone has a lovely Ash Wednesday!